Alexandra Renke | Winter Layouts

by - 11/21/2018 06:00:00 AM

Hello!

Today I have two lovely winter layouts to inspire you. Both made with brand new Alexandra Renke Winter / Christmas collections.

Yo9u can spy my Alexandra Renke projects in my Gallery, and of course all the products I have used are available at Alexandra Renke website.






The first one is obviously all about Christmas and getting those thousands of presents - well, fortunately that was some time ago and now the packages are getting smaller and smaller as the girls grow.
The second layout is abut winter fun. Probably no need to explain anything. Let the snow talk!









At the moment there's no snow in our yard yet, but to make that sweet puppy's face as happy as it is in the photo, I hope we'll get some soon.

Thank you for coming here today!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!