American Crafts | Rare & Beautiful

by - 3/27/2019 06:00:00 AM








Hey there!

Couple weeks ago I had a rare chance to visit a crafty friend and have perfect day full of scrapbooking and laughing.
While visiting a crafty friend I always love to see their newest "toys". Like this time, I did took a look to my friend's die collections and it was huuuge. Of course I wanted to give a try including more die cut elements to a scrapbook page, and so this page was done.
As you can see, there are lots of leaves, triangles (actually it was a background die making a triangle mesh but I used the small triangle shaped pieces) and also bows here and there.

I think these fits perfectly to "It's All Good" line from Dear Lizzy to American Crafts, and most importantly to the sweet face I was capturing to my album!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Terhi xx

Products: American Crafts

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!