American Crafts | Wild Card

by - 6/02/2019 06:00:00 PM















Hey there all!

Happy to be here sharing you what I did this weekend! In addition to school graduation celebrations I took a little time for myself and finally dove into Wild Card by Damask Love for American Crafts!
It's a line with, like the name says, wild things like a bit of jungle vibes, ice creams, celebrations, vibrant colors, animals and much more! It's available at Joann stores, here's a link.

I decided to start a mini album, as the small cards and tiny envelopes practically screamed to be turned to a book. I did something I like to call "semi-book binding". I haven't studied the actual binding, so I just did it on my own, totally inspired by the masters like Paige Evans. Anyway, I managed somehow keep the book together and I'm very proud of myself!

I love how this turned out with all the pretty colors! The envelopes are ready to take some journaling inside and memorabilia. I also thought about adding more photos to the pockets.

Now I can't wait to see what happens next with the rest of the Wild Card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Terhi xx

Products:
Damask Love Wild Card Mini Cards (351835)
Damask Live Wild Card Rub Ons (351837)
Damask Live Wild Card Stickers (351834)
Damask Live Wild Card 6"x8" Paper Pad (351841)
Amy Tangerine Stay Sweet Foam Stickers (351207)

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!