P*skis #166: Valkoinen - White

by - 12/11/2012 12:49:00 PM

P*skista  lähestyn valkoisen merkeissä vaikka alunpitäen sinivalkoisia tunnelmia varmaan ajateltiin.
 
 
Maybe they wanted something blue and white for P*skis, but I did it my way and use only white.
 

Story tells about my home and my white-addiction. 
I would like to have everything in white. Including sofa, walls, and everything!
Last summer I made huge decision and let me and my husband paint one wall with grey.
 


Altought, it doesn't look grey at all, or does it?!

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog! Love your lay-out. There's nothing wrong with all white! Love the painted circles, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiva, kun kuva on kuvattu vinoon. Tykkään tästä valkoisesta sivusta!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!