LO: Inspired by...

by - 10/21/2013 09:25:00 AM

Love this card to be inspired by on Scraptastic Clubs blog.
I was inspired by that light turquise background. I rarely use this colorful backgroundsthat's why this was so fun challenge for me.
 
Tykkäsin kovasti Scraptastic Clubin lokakuun haasteesta, jossa inspiroiduttiin kortista.
Minä otin inspiraationi turkoosista taustasta. Harvoin käytän näin värikästä taustaa, siksi tämä olikin melkoisen hauska haaste minulle.
 

 Another challenging thing for me in this LO was to handwrite journaling to it. I really don't like my handwriting, so I wrote it vertical position - now it does not stand out so badly.
 
Toinen haaste minulle tässä sivussa oli kirjoittaa käsin tarinointi. Todella inhoan käsialaani, joten kirjoitin asiani pystyasentoon - nyt se ei pistä silmään niin pahasti.
 

 
Material list:
Dear Lizzy, Bazzill, American Crafts
Prima Marketing, Scrapfellow, Sodalicious

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!