LO: Magical balloons

by - 2/10/2014 08:36:00 AM

 Today I'm taking part to two very inspirational challenge.
I made this layout with Skissedilla sketch #232 and I was so inspired by Scrap round the World (February 2014 #10) mood board.

Tänään osallistun kahteen eri haasteeseen yhdellä sivulla.





I really enjoyed the color scheme of SATW's mood board. I picked all the delicious colors of it and wanted to have that same "messy" feel to my layout as there is in the first picture of the mood board.
And as always, Skissedilla's sketches are full of inspiration too.

Nautin todella tuosta SATWin värimaailmasta. Niinpä poimin kaikki herkulliset värit inspiraatiokuvasta. ja halusin myös tuon saman hieman "sotkuisen" tunnelman ekasta kuvasta omaan sivuuni.
Ja kuten aina, Skissedillan luonnokset inspiroivat aivan valtavasti.


The picture is from last spring, we were celebrating first of May with those super big balloons! Older one chose to have Cinderella (not surprising at all) and younger wanted to have Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony. Balloons were twice as big as children!
Oh, how I hope spring to be here already.

Kuva on viime vappuna räpsitty, juhlittiin noiden supersuurien ilmapallojen kera! Isompi valitsi Tuhkimon (yllätys, yllätys) ja pienempi halusin Rainbow Dashin My Liitle Ponysta. Pallot olivat kaksi kertaa suurempi kuin lapset!
Voi, kunpa kevät olisi jo täällä.





Have a great week!

Mukavaa viikkoa!

Material list:
Lucky 7 Factory, Jillipean Soup, Wycinanka, Studio Calico
Echo Park, Lemon Owl, Ormulu, Ranger, Heidi Swapp


You May Also Like

19 kommenttia

  1. Terhi, Your colors are so Vibrant and Beautiful! I LOVE all of the splatters and textures you used! Your LO is Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another striking layout . I love your use of bright colours and all the inks and textures. I am just starting to experiment with gesso and inks and find your work so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, and good luck to those experiments! :)

      Delete
  3. What a fab take on the moodboard! love your messy take and happy vibrant colours! Thank you so much for sharing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahtava sivu! Täynnä iloa ja tekstuuria ja yksityiskohtia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that photo and I love the balloons... Such a bright, fun layout. You have such a fun style... just love it... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is STUNNING! One of my faves from you, Terhi. Everything about it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a nice thing to hear from you :) Thank you sweetheart <3

      Delete
  7. Fantastic take on the mood board, so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the colors!!! And whole design is just gorgeous! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic energy and a positive feel, I'm also impressed by the various techniques and details! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great color combo! An explosion of colors! Very cool! Thank you for playing with us at Skissedilla!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looooove your page! So fun and full of life:-)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Skissedilla:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page!!!!!!! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!