CSI S365-7: True beauty.

by - 7/31/2014 08:46:00 PM

Hello! We are having a huge thunderstorm here in southern-Finland now, I'm hoping my internet won't loose connection... and I hope to keep my nerves as I'm a bit scared in this horrible storm!
We have a new case file open today at CSI! It's special case with Scrap365, S365-7. That moodboard is just awesome and had a real tough time to choose only one idea - tons of ideas ran to my head while thinking of this!
CSI DT did excellent job with their layout, I really hope you go there and see yourself! Talking about inspiration!

Hei vaan! Täällä Järvenpäässä on tällä hetkellä aikamoinen ukkosmyräkkä, toivon ettei netti kaadu.. Ja toivon että kestän pelkoni kanssa tätä kamalaa pauketta.
Uusi haaste on auennut CSI:llä! Spesiaali haaste Scrap365-lehden kanssa, S365-7. Inspiraatiokuva on ihan mieletön ja oli vaikea valita mitä alkaa tekemään kun päähän tulvi ideoita roppakaupalla!
CSI:n DT on tehnyt upeita töitä tästä, suosittelen lämpimästi tutustumaan! Siellä sitä inspiraatiota vasta tulviikin!




All the colors are used, of course.
Evidence: Stripes, doodling, string.
Testimony: Write 3 things that make you happy about your photo, inspiration word "happiness" and "free".
I'm hoping you're holding up to see one more horsey-page. Although, this won't be the last :D
My topic is still my passed away mare, and the journaling tells about our happy moments together. This really is some sort of therapy to me, and it's working well. I wrote three sentence, three short memory of three different situations we had together. All written to the back side of the layout, I still don't own a printer.
There is a funny thing about this layout: See that black string hanging behind the picture? It's her hair! All glue, and papers reduces the odor but if I smell carefully and very close, I can still smell her. It's not any horse, it's Her. Just like people, all the horses have their own smells. Believe it or not. And now I just got official stamp to my forehead: "Crazy horsey-girl!".
No, it's just that at least for me all the smells are important way to remember things - and I can remember some forgotten things by sensing the smell of it. For example, the smell of freshly cut grass sends me straight back to my childhood, my first home. Funny, I wouldn't remember all that if I haven't smell that. Olfactory memory, do you have that?

Kaikki värit käytetty, tottakai.
Todistusaineistoksi otin suikaleita, piirtelyä ja narua/lankaa, tarinoinnin teemaksi "kirjoita kuvastasi kolme onnellista, iloista asiaa" ja inspiraatiosanat "onnellisuus" ja "vapaus". Toivottavasti kestät vielä yhden heppasivun. Tosin, ei tämä ole viimeinen :D
Aiheeni on edelleen viime keväänä poisnukkunut heppaystäväni, ja tarinointini kertoo onnellisista hetkistämme yhdessä. Tämä on todellakin jonkinlaista terapiaa minulle ja toimii hyvin. Kirjoitin kolme lausetta, kolme lyhyttä muistoa kolmesta tilanteesta. Kaikki kirjoitettu sivun takapuolelle, sillä en vieläkään omista tulostinta.
Erityistä tässä sivussa on nuo mustat "langat" kuvan takana, ne on hevoseni harjaksia. Liima ja paperit sekoittavat tuoksua, mutta jos painan nenäni ihan lähelle sivua, voin haistaa tamman tutun tuoksun. Ei minkä tahansa hevosen, vaan juuri tuon ihanan tammaseni. Hevosilla, kuten ihmisilläkin, on oma tuoksunsa. Ihan totta, usko tai älä. Kyllä, nyt viimeistään saa otsaani "hullu heppatyttö"-kyltin, mutta siitä viis.
Minulle hajut ovat tärkeitä muistamisen kanavia. Niiden avulla mieleen tulee asioita joita ei muuten muistaisikaan. Kuten vastaleikatun nurmikon tuoksu, se vie minut suoraan lapsuuteeni, ensimmäiseen kotiini. Hassua, tuskin sitä muistelisin jollei tuo tuoksu kesäisin tulisi vastaan. Hajuaistin muisti, tunnistatko kokeneesi?






Material list: 13@rts, Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels, Ranger, Lucky 7 Factory, Ikea, Color Conspiracy

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Those colours look beautiful with your B&W photo's, Love that you seem only to use scraps - your papers will last you forever!! Stunning page as ever. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!