13@rts: The best part of me.

by - 11/09/2014 01:00:00 PM








Happy Sunday! My first official Design Team layout for 13@rts. So exciting! We have a new challenge open on 13@rts blog, theme is "the best part of me" with a lovely moodboard! 
My layout is very monochromatic - black, grey and white with a tiny touch of turquoise. I love that scheme, and it fits perfectly to a picture of my husband.
I really and honestly think you can see the best part of me whenever I'm with my husband. of course I'm "me" all the time, but with my hubby I'm complete. He is my best friend and my partner, my other half. The best part of me. Too sugary? No, it's just the truth.

Now hop on to 13@rts blog and join us to win gift certificate to 13@rts store! You have time until 23th November :)

You May Also Like

6 kommenttia

  1. You got the other stamp then? :-) Beautiful layout as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page! The colors, shadows and design are great and are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Terhi!! This is one awesome layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aivan kertakaikkisen ihana leiska, ihan minun mieleen. Odottelen tässä itsekkin että saisin näitä 13@rtsin tuotteita kauppaani. Seuraan blogiasi ja tuotoksiasi ja siinä sivussa itsekkin harjoittelen tuota mixed mediaa. Pienin askelin mutta kuitenkin.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!