GDT Balzer Designs: Temporary {art journal}

by - 11/06/2014 07:49:00 AM

 





Hello and good morning! I was lucky to get my little tip to Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog. She asked if anyone has some simple stencil techniques to show and I raised my hand - I have! I've seen this technique in several videos but I thought this is so easy and quick tip, my favorite, it will need a lot of attention - the result is so cool and it can be used in any project. My example project is an art journal spread, telling and repeating a Finnish song.
You'll need a paper, some gesso, stencil, PanPastels and baby-wipes to do this. To see how it all works, you can visit Julie's blog, here.

Big thank you for Julie for having me over - it was a pleasure! And thanks for stopping by!

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Very cool pages....love the colours and textures! Will definitely pop over and see how it works! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!