Creative Embellishments: #happy

by - 1/30/2015 11:00:00 AM







Hi there! Yesterday was my day on Creative Embellishments blog, here. I made a yellow layout about my happy girl - sometimes it's nice to pick up one or two matching colors and do a layout like that. I chose yellow as I had that embossed "#happy" chipboard ready in my drawer.
Anyway, I hope you'll watch the video and enjoy it!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Materials used: American Crafts, Creative Embellishments, Studio Tekturek, Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Ihana värimaailma sivussa, kaunis kokonaisuus♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super cool layout!!! Love the colors and sweet pic. I always learn something new watching...thanks for the inspiration. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh colours. Gorgoeus as always.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!