Hip Kit Club: Lovely {+ VIDEO}

by - 4/23/2015 08:00:00 AM






Hello! It's Thursday morning, and it means that my second post is up over at Hip Kit Club blog. I created a layout with March Kits, but there is also some goodies from February Main Kit and February Color Kit.
I love all kind of pictures, but these posing pics are something really special. You can hide so much about yourself when posing to camera, or you can be just the way you are and capture it. I wonder which expression is on my face ;)

Now, hop on to Hip Kit Club blog to read more! Oh, and mark your calendar to 1st - 3rd May, it's National Scrapbooking Day and to celebrate it, we have a special online crop with Hip Kit Club on the Member Forum -  Welcome!

Materials used: March Main Kit, March Color Kit, February Main KitFebruary Color Kit.


You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!