Hip Kit Club: This makes me so happy! {+VIDEO}

by - 4/16/2015 07:30:00 AM





Hello! My first official blog has just been revealed over at Hip Kit Club blog, so extremely exciting! I posted two layouts there, and this one here is the first one. And of course I have a process video, too. Hope you'll enjoy it! To create this layout, I used Hip Kit Club March Main Kit and March Color Kit.
The layout tells about my hairy friend Lotte, who looks like a donkey in the picture with her super large ears. Those ears are not really that big, it's just that it's quite hard to take selfies with a horse.

Have a happy day!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club March Main Kit and March Color Kit.

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. love your hairy friend layout. Cracked Pistachio is a fave. its light and fresh. lovely lo in your inimitable style.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!