Create A Smile | Always | VIDEO

by - 9/19/2015 07:00:00 PM






Hello! It's Create A Smile day! Original post can be found here, link. I played with black and white and added a lot of pink. It goes perfectly together with my black and white picture.
In the picture, both of my daughters are watching bird nest, waiting if there is any birds. And that's how they do everything together, close to each other. Holding hands and helping each other if needed. I wonder how long that continues.

Please enjoy the video above. And big thank you for visiting here today!

Materials used: Create A Smile, 13@rts, American Crafts

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Terhi,
    Another beautiful page and the pink/black look wonderful. I always love your pages with lots of white space - because your focal point stands out wonderfully. Your girls are darling and it was a wonderful video - watched over on YouTube. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Gorgeous use of the watercolours behind and I really enjoyed the video:):)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!