Pyssloteket | Eat Cake | VIDEO

by - 11/27/2015 11:00:00 AM







Hello everyone! Today I have good news for you - Pyssloteket asked me to be their Guest Designer and here I am with my first official Guest Designer layout! I was very happy and honored to receive an email from them to ask me, and couldn't say no.
Pyssloteket is a Swedish craft store based in Stockholm, they have a huge store there and they also sell online, here's the webshop (link). And here is the blog (link).

I used a lot of medias on this layout. There is Prima Marketing Mica Powders on the background, some stencil work and stamping, then lots of layers. The whole process can be watched from the video, I hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by - another Pyssloteket project will be here in two weeks!

Materials used: Prima Marketing, Ranger, 13arts, American Crafts
Prima Marketing: Debutante Paper Pad 6x6
Prima Marketing: Garden Fable - Blushing Floral
Prima Marketing: Garden Fable - Lovers Mementos
Prima Marketing: Soft Gloss Gel
Prima Marketing: Mica Powder - Black Cherry
Prima Marketing: Mica Powder - Cold Pink
Prima Marketing: Royal Meragerie - Say It In Crystals
Ranger: Archival Ink - Jet Black
VersaMark - Watermark Pen
Tim Holtz: Layering Stencil - Flourish

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Wow, this is sensational. Love how you worked those photo colors.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!