Hip Kit Club | Take Me for a Spin | VIDEO

by - 7/23/2016 08:00:00 AM









Hey there!

Do you remember the song 'One piece at the time' by Johnny Cash? Well, if not don't worry. It's a super happy song with very catchy chorus and when I took this motorcycling selfie of me and hubby, I immediately started to sing the song. Especially the part as the title in the layout.
And as the theme is motorcycling, of course I picked up circle design and dark, masculine colors.

All materials from Hip Kit Club June kits, see it's really versatile as the kits are always!

Hope you like the video above! Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: June 2016 Main kit, June 2016 Embellishment kit, June 2016 Project Life kit,June 2016 Color kit, June 2016 Paper kit, June 2016 Cardstock kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!