Hip Kit Club | How sweet this is

by - 8/22/2016 06:00:00 AM







Hello all!

After very, very long time, I'm actually very super proud of this layout I've created! So out of my comfort zone, but to cool to create and I just love the outcome with the old school paper flowers!
In the picture is my good friends baby, photograph is taken by Maarika Roosi (link) and I love it so much! She is very talented photographer, and I'm proud to share some of her takes here in my blog during the next months. Now if you wonder why I'm scrapbooking pics of my friends baby, it's because she asked me to. To hang up some layouts on her wall. I feel grateful!
This little cutie staring to camera is just so adorable, and in addition, she is so lovely person too. Cute laugh and always smiling, just like her mother. Real honor to scrap her pics!

The layout is last one with Hip Kit Club July kits, perfect end to this kit! Next Thursday night I'm up on Hip Kit Club Facebook page with August kits and I'm very excited about it too! Maybe I have something else than a layout to show then.

Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club July 2016 Main Kit, July 2016 Color Kit, July 2016 Embellishment Kit, July 2016 Project Life Kit, July 2016 Paper Kit, July 2016 Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!