Hip Kit Club | Play, play, play!

by - 8/20/2016 06:00:00 AM










Hip hey all!

Time to bring up my last layout with July Hip Kits - althought this wasn't the last one. I had so much inspiration going on, and so much products left from the kits that I did few extra ones. Will show them here in my blog tomorrow and the day after.

For this playful layout I chose the most colorful pieces from Hip Kit Club ephemera pack, which was included to July Main kit. Also the bicycle sticker is exclusive, as well as the kites.
Every time we have some flair buttons or acetate shapes included to kits, we receive them in little white paper packs. Didn't want to through them away, so I used this one to create a little bag for a tag. Good way to add hidden journaling as I'm still hating my handwriting, lol!

So I'll share my other layouts with the same kit in next days. Then I'm off to create with August kits!

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!