Hip Kit Club | #smile | VIDEO

by - 10/25/2016 06:00:00 AM









Hello!

I know I said last week that the layout I published then was last with Hip Kit Club September Kits but life happens and Germany still keeps my October kits - so here's another one with September kits. I don't mind, September kits are awesome and it's only a pleasure to play!

The photograph is another snapshot taken during everyday life. In fact, I think I was eating breakfast and girls were already eaten when they wanted to show me their toys. And of course I needed to take a pic of their new inventions.

To see how I created this super simple and quick layout, take a look to process video above. Thank you for your time! See you soon.

Materials:
Hip Kit Club September 2016 Main Kit
September 2016 Embellishment Kit
September 2016 Paper Kit
September 2016 Color Kit
September 2016 Project Life Kit
September 2016 Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!