Hip Kit Club | Today | VIDEO

by - 10/18/2016 11:32:00 AM











Hello there!

Last one with Hip Kit Club September Kits, another memory from Norway last September. On our back from Egersund to Stavanger we stopped by in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. In this small, gorgeous cemetory just next to ocean. Fortunately the day was totally cloudless and sunny, so the venue gave its best to us. It was totally breathtaking, and that would definitely be the place I'd choose for my grave if I could. Sad subject, but that's life too.

So for the layout I chose to continue some leaves we had in the kits from Crate Paper. I cut out some from cardstock and decorated them with embossing and drawing. Take a look from the process video, I hope you like it!

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!