Hip Kit Club | Brrr

by - 1/04/2017 03:44:00 PM









Hello and happy new year!

To start the year I thought to share my latest Hip Kit Club layout. It's made with a photograph I've used before last spring, but it's so cute I wanted to give it another, more beautiful and chilly, layout around it.

I combined Hip Kit Club exclusive products and Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa collection. And for the first time in my life, I used cut files in my layout! Yay! If only I could have Silhouette for myself. Or any other cutting machine. Lottery, please help me.

Thanks for coming by today, and again, have a happy and creative new year!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club November Main Kit, November Color Kit, November Embellishment Kit, November Paper Kit, November Cardstock Kit, December Documented kit

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!