Hip Kit Club | Happiness

by - 2/15/2017 06:00:00 AM








Hello and happy Wednesday!

Hip Kit Club January 2017 Kits finally arrived for me, and here's the first layout I created with them. I've never consired myself as passionate fussy cutter, but here I am sharing a page which was inspired by 1Canoe2 'Hazelwood' collection paper which has been cut to pieces. So fun, and I have to admit I was really happy while cutting it, it felt easy and not all that bad as I have always thought. Maybe I'll do it again!
Anyway, in addition to fussy cutting, this layout has lots of elements from Pink Paislee 'Moonstruck' collection which was weel featured in January Kits.
I hope this inspires you! Check out my original post from Hip Kit Club Facebook page, and remember to join our Member Forum, too!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club January Main Kit, January Paper Kit, January Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!