Hip Kit Club | Wild About You | VIDEO

by - 2/01/2017 06:00:00 AM










Hellohello!

If you are a scrapbooker and have a child, you propably will end up with tons of layouts about your newborn. Well, same goes with baby animal. There's nothing cuter than a puppy and so I feel like the last year has been one big dog show here in my blog! Sorry about that, but try to hang on, more about to come. Hah!

Anyway, this a layout made with Hip Kit Club layout using December 2016 kits. Which I higly adore. Week back ago I did a layout featuring Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection, now almost everything on this layout came from the exclusive products we had in the kits. So versatile!

And as one of our lovely follwers asked me to do a tutorial about using microbeads on a layout, here it comes. Enjoy and be inspired!

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!