Kaisercraft | Happy beach day

by - 2/28/2017 06:00:00 AM







Hello and happy new week for all!

Last week we had fun with decorative dies over at Kaisecraft blog. I just love those group post as it makes inspiration grow so much while seeing the variety of the way each product can be used!

As I probably mentioned here in my blog already (or at least over at my Instagram), our vacation in Lanzarote wasn't as happy and relaxing as hoped. We got stomach flu after being there for 24 hours, and then the disease brought down us all, one by one. Each of us was sick for two days, so you can do the math of how many days we actually enjoyed the sun and beach. Yep, that's right. One day, the first day. That's it.
So I apologise in advance about this amount of similar photographs on my upcoming layouts! The healthy day there in Lanzarote was really precious and fortunately I got quite many good shots that day, and they all are going to be scrapped in some point. 
In this layout is one of them. My sweetheart on a beach, Enjoying and discovering the ocean for the first time. We had a blast!

Thank you for stopping by!

Kaisercraft Products: DD581 Flower Wreath | P2243 Birds of Paradise | P2249 Salty Seas | KM105 Kaiser Mist Turquoise | SB789 Chino Pearls | SS331 Sticker Sheet | CT874 Collectables |

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!