Hip Kit Club | Start Here

by - 10/27/2017 06:00:00 AM







Hey there!

Couple days ago I was up on Hip Kit Club blog inspiring all Hip Kit Club fans together with my design team collagues Jana and Michelle.
Our theme was mixing alphas and chipboards.
I went with the easiest, or the most delicious, way with 'Turn the Page' cchipboard stickers and used some Hip Kit Club exclusive golden alphas too. All from Hip Kit Club September 2017 kits.

In the photograph my sweet older daughter was going to school the first time. That makes the photo over two years old, but better scrapping it later than never.

I hope you find my sticker layering inspiring today! Thank you for coming here.

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!