Hip Kit Club | LOL | VIDEO

by - 1/10/2018 06:00:00 AM

 









Hello!

Oh I'm so extremely happy to be back creating videos for you guys! I've received some questions and concerns about whether I've stopped to making videos completely or not. Well, no I have definitely not stopped. Life just sometimes gives us lemons, and sometimes it takes time to make a lemonade - in other words, I have not been able to make.
But now I'm back and happily sharing this first layout with Hip Kit Club December 2017 kits along with a full process video. Enjoy watercoloring, stenciling and more!
The layout was originally posted in Hip Kit Club blog, here.

Thank you for stopping by, and enjoy the video above!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. That’s a beautiful layout ! The colors are really gorgeous !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!