American Crafts | Mini Book

by - 4/30/2019 06:00:00 AM

 










Hey everyone!

What is your definition to mini album or mini book? Is it how many pages, or the size? Something else?
Does it have to include photos to me an album?

For me, all of these questions are pointless but I have heard them quite many times. They're pointless to me, as what comes to minis', everything goes with me!
I just love mini albums, mini books, minis, how ever you like to call them.

This "mini" is actually a good size book, with ten spreads. It was very satisfying to do and I love how it turned out.

I used American Crafts It's All Good collection designed by Dear Lizzy. Oh, and the "Yes" book mark, is from Stay Sweet by Amy Tangerine.

Hope you're inspired!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. I think this is super cute and would love to figure out how to make it. Is there a tutorial? I guess I'm dense but I can't find anything other than these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!