Scraptastic Club: January 2013 challenges 1-5

by - 2/04/2013 08:50:00 AM

 
Did I do anything else but scrapbooking this weekend?
No!
 
I wanted to make these just in time, and I did! Yey!
 
Here we go:
 
Using two tags and use some sort of stencil to paint or MIST a WORD.
 


 
Theres no stencil, I used letters and mist to create a word. Like it!
 
 
Favorite photo and atleast 7 lines of journaling.
 


 
I tried to write more than 7 lines of journaling, but I got what I was saying and five is good enough.
Journaling tells about my husband, how he is so handsome, and sexy and cute... And when he looks at me it's like I'm melting in his arms.
A little too sugary for monday morning, but also so true!
 
This was something I published before, and here it is!
 
Challenge is to adapt a 6-strip strategy for your scrapbook page.
 



 
Oh, this is the most favorite page I made this weekend!
There's my sweet little-M, title is Beautiful. She really is.
 
A sketch.
 
 
 
For multiple phot layouts, I really miss a good photograph printer! I usually print my pics with some online webstore, and it takes a few days to get pictures to home.
It would be so nice to print pictures in a size I want and when I want. Why my wallet is not any fatter?
I picked one picture and one large title from the sketch. There's no big embellishment or even a cute little flower decorating my page. I wanted to focus on to picture, my sweet little girl number 2 :D
 


You May Also Like

5 kommenttia

  1. Toinen toistaan upeampia leiskoja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenges! Such beautiful pages! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did a great job on all the challenges! I especially love the last one of your little girl -- you did well to let the sweet photo speak for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, mahtavia leiskoja! Ihania värejä ja kaunista asettelua.Olet ollut todella ahkera :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jea, kylläpä näyttää hyvältä! Mies, lapset, leiskat eli kaikki =)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!