Skissedilla #196

by - 2/11/2013 08:46:00 AM

I can still make it!
Three hours time to go, I participate to Skissedilla #196 with this.
 
 
 
It's a bit new for me to use more than 1 or 2 pics.
Although, all facial expressions, gestures and other details are precious to remember, especially with little children, and these small pics are as made for this use. 
If I get my own printer one day, I promise to use more small pics.
 
Vielä ehdin! Kolme tuntia aikaa linkittää työ skissedillaan, hyvin ehdin.
Ihana luonnos. Erikoista käyttää paljon pieniä kuvia, vaikka ne ovatkin mitä parhaimpia kun haluaa säilöä talteen etenkin lasten ilmeet, eleet ja muut yksityiskohdat. Jos jonain kauniina päivänä omistan tulostimen, lupaan täten käyttää huomattavasti enemmän pieniä kuvia töissäni. Nyt se on vaan aika ärsyttävän rasittavaa photoshoppailla samaan 10-koon kuvaan neljä kuvaa.
Miten te muut tulostimettomat hoidatte ko. asian?
 

 
Another new thing with this layout is that I used recycled materials.
White cardboard behind pictures is from a box of cookies! It gives a nice 3D-look. And green tags are price tags from children clothes I bought from Lindex.
 
Toinen jännä juttu tässä työssä on kierrätetyt materiaalit. Valkoinen tausta kuvissa on keksipaketista! Antaa kivaa kolmiuloitteisuutta. Ja nuo vihreät tagit ovat Lindexin hintalappuja. Ai että tykkään!
 
Materials list:
 Papers and stickers: EchoPark
Letters: Studio Calico, October Afternoon
Flower: Randomly selected from my drawer :)
 
Oops, I almost forgot: Lehtipöllö is having a giveaway since her blog moved to another web address.
 
Melkein unohdin: Lehtipöllöllä on muutto-arvonta -> osallistumaan mars!
 
 

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!