Desing Team news :)

by - 11/21/2013 07:56:00 AM

I'm so happy and thrilled to be part of a new challenge blog.
 
 
It presents itself like this

"Hey you! The one who likes to snap hundreds of pictures of everyone else. Yes, you know who you are! It's time to start getting in front of the camera and scrapping memories that include YOU in the photo! Join us once a month and challenge YOUrself!"
 
Sounds like fun, and challenging, right!?
The first challenge reveal is 7th December 2013. Be there!
There will be prizes for the winner of the challenges.
Also giveaway going on now on the blog!
 
Olen aivan innoissani ja onnessani kun pääsen olemaan osa uutta haaste blogia.
 
Haaste esittelee itsensä näin
 
"Hei sinä! Sinä, joka napsit sadoittain kuvia kaikista muista. Kyllä, tiedät ketä tarkoitan! On aika astua kameran eteen ja alkaa skräpätä muistot talteen niin että juuri SINÄ olet kuvassa! Liity mukaamme kerran kuussa ja haasta ITSESI!"
 
Kuulostaa hauskalta, ja haastavalta, eikös?
Ensimmäinen haaste julkaistaa joulukuun seitsemäs. Muista olla paikalla!
Voittajille luvassa palkintoja.
Ja onpa siellä arvontakin juuri nyt myös menossa!
 
So happy now!
Go like me on Facebook too :)
Onnellinen Terhi!
Linkki vielä Facebook sivulleni :)
 
 

You May Also Like

8 kommenttia

  1. Hi Terhi, so excited to be working along side you and the rest of the DT. It will be a new journey for me to scrap about myself but I up for the challenge!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have YOU as part of the team!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grattis! Congratulations!
    I love your LO with the triangles!!!

    Charlotta / Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to be working with you at Challenge YOUrself! I am looking forward to it so much!!! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Canada Terhi! I cannot wait to work with you on this fabulous new design team... (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! I'm so excited! Hands are shaking while doing first layout :D LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!