LO: Älä mene mihinkään

by - 11/25/2013 12:24:00 PM

 
 
Here is a layout I made with no challenges, no sketch, no color combo, no twists. Layout just for me, and just (almost just) the way I wanted to.
 Tässäpä pitkästä aikaa sivu, joka on tehty ilman haasteita, ilman luonnosta, ilman värimaailmaa, ilman jippoja.
Sivu vain minua varten juuri (tai melkein) kuten itse halusin.
 
 
 
 Title is in english "Please, don't go."
Journaling tells, that this is what my younger daughter says every night while holding tightly my hand.
I'm trying to use old materials and left overs. For example, that background paper is the last one of some collection, I don't even know it's manufacturer.
Yritän kovasti käyttää vanhoja papereita pois, ja silppukoria pienemmäksi myös. Esimerkiksi, tuo taustapaperi on viimeinen jäljellä oleva jostain x-nimisestä nipusta, valmistajasta ei pienintäkään muistikuvaa. 

 
I was planning to make a little sewing to the upper and lower edges, but my sewing machine didn't agree to work with me.
My Facebook-page is here!
 Suuri suunnitelmani oli ommella ala- ja yläreunojen paperisuikaleet kiinni, mutta ompelukoneeni sanoi itsensä irti. Mokoma.
Facebook-sivulleni tästä!
 

 
Material list:
Basic Grey, Lily Bee Desing, ILS
American Crafts, Studio Calico, Teresa Collins

You May Also Like

8 kommenttia

  1. Beautiful colours Terhi - soft and muted. I love the thread bundled under the layers - not something I have gotten around to doing yet.
    I can't remember the last time I made a layout just for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerry, I think that "thread under picture" is just like my trademark ;) Can't remember a layout without it. It gives nice texture and 3D-look to page, try it - you'll love it! :)

      Delete
  2. Ihana sivu! Tykkään erityisesti rauhallisista väreistä!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Veera! Itse hieman epäröin noin uneliasta värimaailmaa, mutta hyvähän siitä tuli :)

      Delete
  3. So fun to create a layout "just for fun"!! Your layout is sweet and delicate. Great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Love your layout. Just gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!