CSI #CC-1: Boots

by - 3/12/2014 10:14:00 AM

Hi! Special case on CSI, #CC1
As I read this special case file clues, and saw those inspiration words, I remembered how lovely Nancy Sinatra sang about some boots - that is not a typical song for me, and now it's playing in my head all the time. So much, it turned out to be a title and inspiration for my layout.

Hei! Erityinen haaste CSI:lla, #CC-1.
Kun luin tämän haasteen vihjeet, ja näin inspiraatiosanat, muistin kuinka ihana Nancy Sinatra lauloi eräistä kengistä - ei kovin tyypillinen laulu minulle, ja nyt se soi päässäni koko ajan. Niin paljon, että siitä tuli otsikko ja inspiraatio sivuuni.



Evidence: Stripes, paint, wood, zig-zag.
Testimony: Inspiration word "walk".

My journaling tells about my shoes. I almost never wear high heals. Rubber boots or sneakers are more for me. Others wear ergonomic work shoes, I wear wool socks at work. I need to feel warm and comfy foots to feel good.

Todistusaineistosta poimin raitoja, maalia, puuta ja siksakksia. Tarinointiin inspiroiduin siis sanoasta "kävellä". Tarinointi kertoo kengistäni. En oikeastaan koskaan käytä korkkareita. Kumpparit tai tennarit on minua varten. Muut käyttävät ergonomia työkenkiä, minä villasukkia töissä ollessa. Kun on lämpimät ja mukavat jalat, on hyvä olo.






Material list:
Sodalicious, Color Conspiracy, Crate Paper, 7 Dots Studio
Pebbles, Lily Bee Design, Jenni Bowlin, Scrap Fellow


You May Also Like

10 kommenttia

  1. Such a fun page. Love the colors. I like my feet warm too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Thanks for joining in at Archi-scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page. Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page and I really like your simple style. Thanks for playing along with our CSI/Archi collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can so relate to this layout. I also need to be warm and comfy. When I was working (all day on my feet) I would wear HIGH SEXY shoes... now just give me fit flops in summer and uggs or something in winter... I have to be comfy.... :D This came out stunning. I love lit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet layout! Love the page title too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific page - love your photo of your great shoes, terrific layering & fabulous page sketch.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Archiscraps in this collaboration with CSI.
    Debi - DT@Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!