A2Z Scrapbooking: Everyday.

by - 8/05/2014 01:49:00 PM

Hello! I'd like to share my first blog post as a Design Team member on A2Z Scrapbooking! Original post can be found HERE.
Remember to use my reader's Discount Code (-15%!) when ordering anything. Code is Terhi15.

Heippa! Minun ihka-ensimmäinen DT postaus A2Z Scrapbooking blogissa on luettavissa täällä. Jos innostut Hero Artsin tuotteista, muista käyttää alekoodini: Terhi15, saat -15€ alennusta!


I started to build my scrapbook page by stamping. I used Hero Arts BasicGrey Pebbles background stamp and Hero Arts Neon Yellow Dauber.
The next layer is made with Hero Arts Neon Blue Dauber. I just hit it against to the background and got those beautiful splatters. Once they were dry, I continued stamping with Hero Arts India Ink in black.
On the background, there’s also some mesh tape and mists. Then lots of paper layers. All the papers got ink to their edges, to give a little contrast and deepness. There’s also thread and other embellishments, too.
There we have it – my first A2Z Scrapbooking layout. What do you think, it looks cool doesn’t it?

Aloitin sivuni leimaamalla. Käytin Hero Arts BasicGrey Pebbles  taustaleimasinta ja Hero Arts Neon Yellow Dauberia.
Suraava kerros on tehty Hero Arts Neon Blue Dauberilla. Paiskoin sitä taustalle saadakseni nuo ihanat roiskeet. Kun edelliset kerrokset olivat kuivia, jatkoin leimaamalla Hero Arts India Inkillä värissä musta.
Taustalla on myös verkkoteippiä ja mistejä. Paaaljosti paperikerroksia myös. Kaikki paperit saivat reunat mustaksi, vähän kontrastia ja särmää tuomaan. Lankaakin löytyy ja muita koristeita.
Siinä se nyt on - ensimmäinen A2Z Scrapbooking DT työni. Mitä pidät?






Material list: Hero Arts, American Crafts, Kaisercraft, Ranger, Tattered Angels, 13@rts


You May Also Like

5 kommenttia

  1. Oj I love Hero arts stuff and their stamps are just the best. This layout is gorgeous. Love the colours and I love the black lines... Just gorgeous lady and congratulations on the DT.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaunista, tyylikästä, upeeta.Olet huikean taitava.Ihailen kovasti tyylitajuasi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sulla on tosi mahtava tyyli!!! Tykkään kovsti! Tosi hieno tämäkin sivu!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout! Darling photo :) Love the colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terhi ~ Welcome to the a2z Design Team! I really love your layout...so many beautiful elements and I love how you played with the mesh tape and inks! Such a darling photo, too!

    I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you, and I hope you enjoy being part of the team!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!