CSI S365-10: Start here.

by - 12/06/2014 09:00:00 AM







Hello! Today is Finland's Independence Day - Happy Birthday you dark and cold 97-year-old Finland! It's also a day for a new case file on CSI (S365-10) - this was supposed to be in co-operation with Scrap365, but... Well, we publish this case anyway and I hope you play along!
My layout tells about how thankful I am for finding paper crafts into my life - and how much comfort it brings, in example to scrapbook things that are a bit sad or even traumatic. Like all the layouts I've done about my passed away horse, crafting has helped me to deal with grief. How about you, do you find art and crafting therapeutic?
I used flowers/leaves, string and distressing from evidence list. Background is made with PanPastels, stamps, doodling, more stamps, splashes... Total mess - but it works :)

Thank you for stopping by today!

Materials used: American Crafts, Prima Marketing, Elle's Studio, 13@rts, 7 Dots Studio, Lemon Owl, PanPastel, Heidi Swapp. 

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Such an awesome page - love all your layering and stamping, misting and the like!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!