LO: Oh, life is good! {+VIDEO}

by - 12/07/2014 09:00:00 AM






Hi there and happy Sunday! I love to do process videos. Hope you love to watch them.
This one is made with PanPastels (link) and some left over papers from Hip Kit Club kits (link)
I planned to make this one for Hip Kit's last weekend challenge, but I wasn't able to photograph it before challenge closed. I miss sun and light here - could someone please sent me some?

Materials used: Hip Kit Club November kit, American Crafts, PanPastel, Heidi Swapp, Hero Arts, 13@rts.

You May Also Like

4 kommenttia

  1. Fabulous Terhi! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the green flowers and the sideways slant of your strips!! Pinning! Miss you - hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Terhi & I watched your video too. Loved it. TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!