December Daily 2014: Part 1

by - 12/10/2014 08:00:00 AM



Hey there! Would you like to have a sneak of my December Daily? I'm sharing its cover today, very proudly!
To be honest, it's more like December Weekly and I made it just as a mini album. Pages are ready, there are places for pictures and for journaling inside - as I don't own a printer (yet) I can write my notes and memories and add the pics later.
I used Hip Kit December Documented 2014 kit, and 13@rts Cosy Evening collection. Perfect together!

I promise to share my pages as soon I have pictures printed. I wonder if Santa got my wish about my Christmas presents. How about you? What do you wish for Christmas?

Thank you for stopping by today, it's always a pleasure!

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!