Oops, I made a card!

by - 12/12/2014 01:11:00 PM


Hey there! Quite busy around here with my day-time job, sick daughter (only flu, nothing serious) and of course Christmas preparations. And my daily duties with horses and... How come it always feels like days and hours run off just before Christmas. I usually don't take any stress about anything, but now it feels like everything is one big mess.
Well, it all gets better soon. Luckily I found time to scrap the other day and this is what I got. A card. I never do cards. And again I did - LOL! Lots of papers and chippies used - I needed to do something bright and summery :)

Have a happy Friday!

Materials used: Creative Embellishments, Hero Arts, Echo Park, Lucky 7 Factory, Heidi Swapp, Studio Tekturek.

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. DELISH pops of colour....right up my alley...it's gorgeous! And go you, making a card. It must make you feel bright and sunny -even though it's not, eh???!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!