Words&Paintery: Shine...like me!

by - 12/15/2014 08:02:00 AM






Heyhey! New challenge open over at Words&Paintery (link). There is also someone new in our Design Team, so hop on there and see who :)
December theme is "Shimmer & Shine", fits perfectly to December but I thought to make a layout about my "shining" during this ongoing year. It was wonderful thought to document it, some things I've reached and things that have been good...But no way to fit that journaling to my layout, so I wrote it to the backside. And it actually didn't fit there either so I need to do at least one other layout with this same theme. Or a couple more... To sum up this year of 2014. Wonderful year!

Have a great week - nine more night to Christmas Eve! (Yes, I'm aware of that as I have two monkeys here waiting for Santa...LOL!)

Materials used: American Crafts, TCW, Liquitex, Studio Calico, PanPastel, 13@rts, Freckled Fawn. 

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!