13@rts: Do small things with great love

by - 2/08/2015 12:30:00 PM







Hello! We have a good old bingo challenge on 13@rts blog, challenge starts today and ends in two weeks on 22nd Feb.
You can choose across, diagonally, up or down and create your project using those items, also, include the word "love" to your project!  The just please add the information which 3 items you used.
I used ink - scrapbook paper - paint. I could also use the line splash or acrylic liquid - scrapbook paper - mist.
I got ink by stamping and by making few splashes with Ayeeda acrylic ink. Scrapbook papers, well, that's obvious. Paint is on the background and also some splashes here and there. Mists are quite obvious too.

Story behind the layout tells my great passion to coffee and tea. Before I didn't drink tea at all, only hot and fresh coffee, but nowadays I enjoy both. Big dollop of milk to both and I'm good to go - the stronger the better!

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Such a great picture and pretty background to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the background texture and colours on this page.....really LOVELY & fresh - certainly make me feel ready to scrap!!! Thanks for the inspiration:):)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!