LO: For-ever {+upcoming WORKSHOPS!}

by - 2/10/2015 01:02:00 PM

Hello! Before I show you the layout I made, I'd like to tell you that I'm teaching two workshops here in Finland in April! The workshops are in Askartelupirtti, which is the biggest annual craft meeting in Finland. 
I'm teaching "details&layers" scrapbook layout class and "mirror, mirror on the wall..." mixed media class. Both includes lots of techniques and tricks I love to use on my projects! If you are interested to join, you can email me for more information (tellimaria (at) gmail (dot) com).
And same in Finnish:

Heippa! Pidän Askartelupirtissä Tampereella huhtikuussa kaksi ihastuttavaa kurssia! Toinen on skräppäystä minun tavoillani, toinen on sekatekniikkaa peilin kehysten kimpussa. Molemmista löydät lisätiedoa täältä, ja toki sähköpostikin tavoittaa (tellimaria (at) gmail (piste) com). Toivottavasti nähdään huhtikuussa! 






I decided to kill the rest of my December Hip Kit. It is unbelievable amount of scrapping goodies in those kits! And I'm not saying this in advertisement purpose, I'm telling it because it true!
This is at least fifth layout I did with that December Kit, and there is still lots of papers and stash waiting to get used.
I made this layout for Sketchabilities sketch #132, it was fun to play!

Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, PanPastel, 13@rts, Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft

You May Also Like

10 kommenttia

  1. Fabulous page! Love that mask - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Terhi. Love the soft colors... Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities.. Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upea leiska ja huippumielenkiintoinen kurssi! Olisipa kiva päästä mukaan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the background work and that darling picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Wish you'd come over here and do some classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layout !! Thanks for playing with sketchabilities !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout and photo are stunning! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!