Creative Embellishments GD for SATW: Fringe

by - 2/12/2015 08:41:00 AM






Hello! It's not that happy layout as it might seem - I literally hated that fringe!! Last August, I was asked to be a hair model for Schwarzkopf, of course I said yes, and it was a great and fun experience. Well, at least except the fringe. The hair dressed convinced me that it would look awesome, and it did when she cut it and did my hair perfectly - but guess how it looked the next day. Awful! My super thin hair looked like disaster and I'm still growing it off.
I can assure you I will never ever let anyone cut me a fringe again!
This layout is a guest team layout for Scrap Around the World, Creative Embellishment is one their sponsor. As quite obvious, I was inspired by the hair picture in the top left corner.
If you haven't done your project for SATW February mood board yet, don't worry you have still over two weeks time to join us :)

Have a great day!

Materials used: Creative Embellishments, American Crafts, Hero Arts, Crate Paper, Pebbles, Heidi Swapp, Evalicious, Webster's Page, 13@rts.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Why is that? Why does our hair never look like it does when the hairdresser has just done it. Still a lovely pic tho and a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fringe on you! But I understand too that it didn't look the same without the hairdresser. I saw this lo on the SATW blog earlier and it was a standout!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!