Limor Webber Designs: Mini album {+VIDEO}

by - 2/11/2015 07:29:00 AM







Hello! Do you know the feeling when waiting something for a long time, and then you finally get it? Oh, it's fabulous. And it was fabulous to receive a package from Limor Webber Designs full of each other more inspiring goodies!
My first project, as a guest designer, is this mini album including some interesting details from London. I used with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft's Mini Journal Boards, lots of mediums and PanPastels. And not a single one patterned paper - very unusual and challenging, but fun!
I made a process video, you'll find all the steps and materials I used during the process from the video. Detailed product list, and some delicious details are in Limor Webber Designs blog, here.

Enjoy!

Materials: Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft, PanPastel.

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Finally got to watch this. It's lovely. The colours you used are fresh and highlight the photos. I don't have any pan pastels.......yet. There are too many to chose from so I've put off deciding but everytime I see you use some I want to get some again.lovley album and lover stamp too.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!