CSI 155: Imagination is key

by - 2/17/2015 08:00:00 AM





Hello! New CSI case file (#155) is up with the most amazing colors! I decided to play with the inspiration word "family". I chose a picture from our last trip to Stockholm, with me and my tiny monkeys in it. 
My journaling doesn't actually tell anything about the trip, but the atmosphere in the picture was so nice I thought to write down one special family memory: It's absolutely magnificent to see of how small things can be so big, like my younger one said the other day when we were ice skating "Mommy, this has been the highlight of my life!". Only because we spent time together, hold each other hands, laugh, and enjoyed the time. 
Something to learn about more, enjoying the little moments.
Evidence: circles, paint, pen work.
Testimony: Inspiration word "family".

Have a happy day, and thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: American Crafts, 7 Dots Studio, 13@rts, Glitz Design, Studio Calico, Studio Tekturek, Evalicious.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Lovely! Gorgeous blue water colour splashes!!! Sounds like you really had a wonderful time over there:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Terhi xx Love the background work it's superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love all the layers and inky background! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!