Words&Paintery: Months. Days. Years.

by - 2/16/2015 09:32:00 AM







Hello all! We have a new challenge open over at Words&Paintery blog, here!
I obviously used all three colors, love how springy they look! And I decided to play with the words by thinking my daughters life. "Embrace the Past" - embracing their childhood.
That picture is precious for me, I took it last summer in our backyard and I love the way they both look so extremely happy! And why wouldn't they, they had their favorite dresses on, sun was shining and mommy treated them with delicious soy ice cream.

Have a lovely day!

Materials used: Creative Embellishments, Studio Tekturek, Lemon Owl, American Crafts, WOW Embossing Powder, 13@rts, Tattered Angels.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!