13arts: Cards {+VIDEO}

by - 6/19/2015 12:30:00 PM






Hello all! It's my turn today over at 13@rts blog and I'm sharing two mixed media cards I created with gorgeous 13@rts products.
To be honest, I'm not a card maker. To be even more honest, I'm a little scared of making cards - I either try too much or then it's too simple. But I faced my fear and did something messy. It was actually nice and I even recorded a video for you to prove I really did those cards ;)
Enjoy watching - and have a happy weekend! 

For all my Finnish readers: Hyvää Juhannusta!
(It's happy Midsummer in English - we're celebrating it this weekend.)

Materials used: 13@rts 

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. These are beautiful! Thank you for the close up shots. I wish I could watch the video at work, but I'm definitely bookmarking it to watch later.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!