13arts: Flower pot

by - 6/14/2015 01:00:00 PM






Hi there! One of the latest trends in scrapbook and mixed media world has been going to 3D. Altering all kind of products, from typewriters to tea cups and from high heels to anything you can imagine. I thought to follow this trend with my own style. Nothing too shabby and nothing too busy.
As our new challenge over at 13arts was about textures and layers, I thought to make the layers and textures onto a wooden container for pencils, and turn it in to a flower pot. I used a lot of new mixed media products from 13arts, such as Mica Flakes and Green Grit.
I hope you like it! And I hope you join us our June Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Material used: 13arts

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Just popped over from Keren's Artist Live show to say I'm excited to see your show next week!
    And, your flower pot above is lovely, bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!