Create A Smile: Today {+VIDEO}

by - 6/13/2015 06:00:00 PM







Hi all! Today I'm happy to say I'm up on Create A Smile blog for the second time. I created this layout using a lot of products from Create A Smile, such as chipboards, enamel arrows, stencils and of course stamps.
Above you'll find the process video, and I hope you'll find a lot of inspiration by watching it.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Materials used: Create A Smile, American Crafts, Bo Bunny.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Love your page and love the video! Always so enlightening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wathcing this video with my 3 years old son. He said "This is so beautiful !!!"
    excellent work as always. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wathcing this video with my 3 years old son. He said "This is so beautiful !!!"
    excellent work as always. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!