Art Journal: Pretty

by - 6/02/2015 09:20:00 PM





Hi there! "No need to be perfect to be pretty", right?
I think so and that's why I created this spread to my art journal. My creation process started with drawing. I had a relaxing day few weeks ago - you'll find a making off picture here on my Instagram account. But somehow during the process all my doodles were covered with gesso and paints but of course it's not the destination it's the journey. Lots of sayings and phrases on one blog post, sorry!
Anyway, it was fun to play with messy medias and paints - I'm preparing myself for the upcoming weekend in Matka Luovuuteen, which is an art event in Finland. We have Nathalie Kalbach and Birgit Koopsen coming over here to teach us, so lots of paints and creative moments ahead! I'm so excited already!

Thank for stopping by, have a great day!

Materials used: 13arts, Prima Marketing, Basic Grey.

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!