SATW: Hooray!

by - 6/01/2015 08:10:00 AM






Hello all and happy June! It's official summer and I couldn't be happier. I love sun, warm evenings, riding in the woods and feel the wind, not mentioning about bbq-food, ice-cream, swimming in a lake and walking without shoes. Oh, summer. I've been missing you.
June means also a new mood board in Scrap Around the World challenge. This month my dear friend Veera Saarivuo is hosting the challenge with her gorgeous pastel toned moodboard. I was inspired by the colors and the feeling of summer.
The picture in my layout is four years old, that's my older one when she was three - time flies so fast and I already miss that little girl. She is still a child, but I think you get the point.

For me, this month will be the last one with SATW. Being on board for over a year was fun, but life goes on and as one door closes another one opens ;) 

Materials used: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, 13arts.

MAJOR SPONSORS

MINOR SPONSORS
+ our SATW team member Nicole Doiron

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Eu adoro os teu trabalhos... deixas tudo tão simples e ao mesmo tempo tão fantástico...Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout - and your daughter is so very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!