Artists Live: Pretty

by - 6/26/2015 07:00:00 AM





Hey! Last Monday I had a wonderful opportunity and huge privilege to visit Artists Live Ustream channel. It was very exciting to do a layout online, but all encouragement and support made it so easy! Thank you all who were there at the moment, I had blast! It made me so happy to chat with all friends and strangers, and my personal was goal was reached once one watcher told she has learned something ;)

The recording can be watch on Artists Live Ustream channel, here:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/64513191
And also on my Youtube channel, here:
https://youtu.be/9IC_v6gB6JQ

Please visit and like Artists Live Facebook to make sure you won't miss any future shows! I will be guesting there a couple times during this summer, so stay tuned for more.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Materials used: 13@rts, Create A Smile, Prima Marketing, Heidi Swapp.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Loved watching your show Terhi! Your finglish is not hard to understand at all. The tip about nail polish remover on the stencil was really good.. I will try it on my really, REALLY inky acrylic blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is beautiful!!! i am in awe!! i love the colors! and all of that stencil...wow!! gorgeous!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!