Create A Smile: XOXO (+VIDEO)

by - 6/27/2015 05:30:00 PM







Hi there! I'm up on Create A Smile blog (here) today with a layout featuring lots of products from Create A Smile store.
I wanted to capture a memory of me and my older daughter last month on cruise to Stockholm and back. She was so excited to getting on the sea and exploring the huge ship and another country. The girl was sparkling, and so was her mother just because of seeing such a pure joy.
To bring the spark on the page so I chose gold color theme, but without too much sheen. Teal green and touch of pink calmed the gold down and I really enjoyed that color combination.

Enjoy watching the process video and thanks for stopping by today!

Material used: Create A Smile, American Crafts, We R Memory Keepers, 13@rts.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Another fabulous video and gorgeous page....love the touch of gold....& the princess crown, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!